The Striped Dress










Dress - Boutique of Molly      Jacket - Primark         Shoes - Converse

Today's post features my new dress from Boutique of Molly. I was able to work with the team at Boutique Of Molly; an amazing online clothing store with celebrity inspired pieces at affordable prices. Boutique Of Molly let me try out anything from the website and let you guys know my thoughts. I chose the striped bodycon dress as I thought it would be suitable for all occasions. The material is super soft and perfect for the summer weather. This dress is new to the site so use the promotion code and go get one before that are all gone. 
Get 10% off by using the code MOLLY

You can view the full range here
and follow there twitter here to stay updated for there latest additions!

Hope you enjoyed this blog post, I'm looking forward to getting back into posting every week see you soon xx


Unknown

5 comments:

  1. Stunning photography, it reminds me of the marc jacobs adverts!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much it took so much time trying to get the photos right haha :) i love your blog and your style! x

      Delete
  2. Amazing :) The dress fit you perfectly and the pics were breathtaking x

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/larasultana-11749355
    http://larasultana.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The dress is so lovely, I'm not surprised its selling out! xx

      Delete
  3. I love, love, totally love again. This dress is made for You ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Instagram